Relai is looking for a senior security engineer to join our team. We believe in the future of Bitcoin, the best performing digital asset of human history and hence built the easiest app to let everyone invest in Bitcoin in a matter of minutes. Our solution is composed of a user-friendly mobile app that lets users get into Bitcoin investment in less than a minute without an account or deposit starting as low as 10 CHF. We are growing our project to provide even better services to our users and are therefore looking for an experienced security engineer.
You will be working with the team that is developing Relai’s brokerage backend to identify, assess, and mitigate security weaknesses and threats as the system is being built.
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Develop threat models and evaluate countermeasures to security threats
- Provide security guidance to software developers and devops engineers
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with
- Applying both attacker and defender mindsets to problems
- Developing and implementing security features and solutions
- Go and/or python
- Docker, kubernetes
- CI/CD systems
- Knowledge of cloud / microservice design patterns
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision