Buying bitcoin with Revolut has never been simpler thanks to Relai – Europe’s easiest bitcoin investing app.
In this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to buy bitcoin using Revolut and Relai.
Buying Bitcoin with Revolut & Relai: Here’s How
Buying bitcoin using Revolut and Relai only takes a few minutes, which makes buying bitcoin exceptionally simple for Revolut users.
Here’s how to buy bitcoin with Relai as a Revolut user:
- Download the Relai smartphone app (available for iOS and Android).
- Open the Relai app and back up your wallet.
- Put in the amount of bitcoin you would like to purchase in euros (EUR).
- Click “next” to input your Revolut bank account’s IBAN and a referral code (if you have one) to save 0.5% on fees.
- Open your Revolut app to access your EUR account, copy your IBAN, and paste it into the IBAN field in the Relai app.
- Click “next” in the Relai app to create the transaction and to see the payment details to complete your bitcoin purchase.
- Open the Revolut app, enter the payment details including the payment message as the transaction reference, and make the payment.
- Finally, open the Relai app again and click “done”.
Your bitcoin will arrive in your Relai wallet as soon as the bank payment settles.