Buying bitcoin has never been easier for neon users as they can now seamlessly buy the digital currency using the bitcoin investing app Relai and pay using neon.
In this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to buy bitcoin with neon and Relai.
Buying Bitcoin with neon & Relai: Here’s How
Buying bitcoin with neon and Relai only takes a few minutes, making bitcoin purchases incredibly simple for neon users.
Here’s how it works:
- Assuming you are already a neon user, download the Relai app for iOS or Android.
- Open the Relai app, back up your wallet, and input the amount of bitcoin you want to buy.
- Click next to input your neon bank account’s IBAN and a referral code (if you have one) to save 0.5% on fees.
- Open your neon app and copy your IBAN, and then paste it into the IBAN field in the Relai app.
- Click next in the Relai to view the payment details to make your bitcoin purchase.
- Open the neon app, input the payment details including the payment message as the transaction reference, and make the payment.
- Finally, open the Relai app again and click done.
And that’s it!
Your bitcoin will arrive in your Relai wallet as soon as the bank payment settles.
Relai is on a mission to make bitcoin investing as easy as possible so that anyone can benefit from this new savings technology.