Buying bitcoin in the Netherlands isn’t always easy. Signing up for an exchange and undergoing the mandatory ID verification process has made buying bitcoin more complicated than it needs to be.
Fortunately, Dutch bitcoin investors now have an option to buy bitcoin within minutes (and without ID verification) using Europe’s easiest bitcoin investing app, Relai.
In this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to buy bitcoin in the Netherlands using Relai.
Buy Bitcoin in the Netherlands Using Relai
We have launched Relai in the summer of 2020 with the aim to build Europe’s easiest bitcoin investment app.
As a result, buying bitcoin using the Relai mobile app only involves three main steps users need to take to get their hands on bitcoin.
The three steps are:
- Download the Relai app (for Android or iOS)
- Select the amount of bitcoin (BTC) you want to buy (in euros)
- Process the payment and receive your bitcoin in your Relai wallet
Now, let’s look at how the app works in a bit more detail to help you with your first bitcoin purchase using Relai.
- Access www.relai.ch and download Relai onto your mobile phone. The app is available on both iOS and Android.
- Once you have downloaded the Relai app, set up a passcode to ensure no one else can access it, and back up your wallet in case something happens to your phone. You can find your wallet backup in the ‘Settings’ section. (It’s important that you write down your backup phrase and store it securely. If something happens to your phone, the backup phrase allows you to restore your Relai wallet and access your coins again.)
- Next, click on the ‘Buy Bitcoin’ section and put in the amount of bitcoin you want to buy in euros. Bitcoin purchases start at €10 and you can buy as much as €100 worth of BTC on your first purchase. (After your first transaction, you can buy as much as €900 per day!)
- Once you have chosen how much bitcoin you want to purchase, click ‘Next’ to see the payment details screen.
- Finally, input the payment details into your banking app to make the payment to Relai’s brokerage partner, Bity. (But don’t forget to add the reference number!)
And that’s it!
Buying bitcoin can be THAT simple.
Your coins will arrive in your Relai wallet as soon as the bank payment settles.