Buying bitcoin in Sweden is unfortunately not as easy as it should be. Bitcoin exchanges typically need you to complete a lengthy onboarding process and require you the deposit funds before you can make your first transaction. Fortunately, there is a much easier way to buy bitcoin in Sweden.
Relai – the “Made in Switzerland” bitcoin investment app – allows anyone to buy bitcoin within minutes and without the need for ID verification.
In this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to buy bitcoin in Sweden using Relai.
How to Buy Bitcoin with Relai
Buying bitcoin with Relai is so simple, it only requires three easy steps:
- Download the app
- Choose the amount of bitcoin you want to buy
- Make the payment via a bank transfer
It’s important to note that you require a EUR account to buy bitcoin with Relai as we do not support SEK as a currency yet.
Now, let’s break down the process into more detail so that you know exactly how to invest in bitcoin using Relai.
- Download Relai from the App Store or Play Store.
- Open the app and secure your wallet using the wallet back-up option. (Note down your backup phrase and keep it safe!)
- Type in the amount of bitcoin you want to purchase (in euros).
- Click “Next” to confirm the transaction.
- Put in your bank account’s IBAN so that the app knows who the funds are coming from.
- Copy and paste the payment details into your banking app and make the payment to complete the transaction. (But make sure you enter the transaction reference correctly so that our brokerage partner Bity knows to attribute the transaction to you!)
- Your bitcoin will show up in your Relai wallet as soon as the bank transfer settles.
And that’s it!
That’s how easy it is to buy bitcoin in Sweden using Relai.
Easy Bitcoin Auto-Investing
If you want to buy bitcoin on a regular basis to grow your pot of “digital gold,” you can use Relai’s popular auto-investing feature to “stack sats” on auto-pilot.
The process to set up auto-investing is essentially the same as an instant buy.
The only differences are:
- You need to set your purchase to weekly or monthly;
- You need to set up a recurring bank transfer.
And that’s it!
Auto-investing in bitcoin can be that easy.