Buying bitcoin in Slovenia is not as simple and easy as it should be. Most available crypto asset exchanges require you to undergo a lengthy KYC process and pre-fund your account before you can make your first bitcoin purchase. Fortunately, there a better option: Relai.
Relai is Europe’s easiest bitcoin investing app that allows anyone to buy bitcoin within minutes and without the need for ID verification or pre-funding an account.
In this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to buy bitcoin in Slovenia using the Relai app.
How to Buy Bitcoin with Relai
Relai provides arguably the easiest way to buy bitcoin using its bitcoin app. Available for Android and iOS, the Relai app only requires you to take three basic steps – that take a few minutes – to buy bitcoin. The steps are:
- Download the Relai app from the Play Store or App Store.
- Type in the amount of bitcoin you want to buy in euros.
- Make a bank transfer to pay for the bitcoin and complete the purchase.
In this video, you can see how quickly you can buy bitcoin with Relai.
Let’s break those steps down, so that you know exactly what you need to do if you want to buy bitcoin in Slovenia.
- Download the app (iOS or Android)
- Then, choose a passcode and back up your Relai wallet. The wallet backup feature is located in the ‘Settings’ section. (Write down your backup phrase and store it safely. )
- Next, put in the amount of bitcoin you want to buy. You can start with as little as €10 and buy as much as €90 on your first purchase. (Thereafter, you can buy as much as €900 a day.)
- Click ‘Next’ to view the payment details you will need to make your bank transfer.
- Lastly, make the bank payment to Relai’s brokerage partner, Bity, and be sure to add the reference number in the bank transfer.
And that’s it! 😃
Buying bitcoin can be THAT simple and easy, thanks to Relai!
But wait! There’s more.
Relai also allows you to auto-invest in bitcoin with as little as €10 per week!
How to Auto-Invest in Bitcoin with Relai
Relai’s popular auto-invest feature allows you to automatically invest in bitcoin on a weekly or monthly basis by setting up a recurring bank transfer.
The idea behind the auto-invest feature is to enable anyone – even those with little cash to spare – to start growing their savings in bitcoin over time.
What’s more, it allows investors to dollar-cost average bitcoin so that they can (potentially) benefit from the increase in value of bitcoin while being less affected by the digital currency’s market volatility.
By buying regularly in an automated fashion, investors end up “smoothing out volatility” by buying small amounts at an average price as opposed to trying to time the market with large, irregular purchases.
Auto-investing in bitcoin using the Relai app works in the same way as a single buy. The only two differences are that you need to set your purchase to weekly or monthly and you need to set up a recurring (instead of a one-off) bank transfer.
That’s all! 😃
Regularly putting money into what has been described as “the best savings technology of the 21st century” is that simple with Relai.