Unfortunately, it’s not as easy to buy bitcoin in Lithuania as it should be. Most crypto exchanges are complicated to use and require you to complete a cumbersome KYC process before you can make your first purchase. Fortunately, a better alternative exists: Relai.
Relai is Europe’s easiest bitcoin investing app that allows anyone in the Eurozone to buy bitcoin within minutes and without having to complete an onboarding process.
In this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to buy bitcoin in Lithuania using the Relai app.
How to Buy Bitcoin in Lithuania with Relai
Buying bitcoin using the Relai app is so simple that it only requires three basic steps and a few minutes from start to finish. The three steps include:
- Download the Relai app (iOS or Android).
- Put in the amount of bitcoin (BTC) you want to buy in euros (EUR).
- Pay for the bitcoin using a bank transfer.
Now, let’s break these three steps down a bit further to make it as easy as possible for you to buy bitcoin today.
- Download the Relai app (iOS or Android)
- Pick a passcode and make sure you back up your wallet. You can find the wallet backup function in the ‘Settings’ section. (Write down your backup phrase and store it somewhere safe. )
- Input in the amount of bitcoin you want to buy. You can start with as little as €10 and buy as much as €90 on your first purchase. From the next purchase onwards, you can buy as much as €900 a day.
- Click ‘Next’ to view the payment details that you will need for your bank transfer.
- Make the payment to Relai’s brokerage partner, Bity, using a bank transfer, and make sure to add the reference number to the transaction.
And there you go! 😃
You will receive your bitcoin in your Relai wallet as soon as your bank payment settles.
How to Auto-Invest in Bitcoin with Relai
Wait! There’s more. 😁
Using the Relai app, you can also set up recurring investments into bitcoin. Bitcoin believers who want to regularly put money into bitcoin can set bitcoin purchases to weekly or monthly to automatically invest in bitcoin on an ongoing basis.
The steps to set up bitcoin auto-investing are essentially the same as single buys in the Relai. The two differences are that you need to set your bitcoin purchases to weekly or monthly and set up recurring bank payments to Relai’s brokerage partner, Bity.
That’s it! Auto-investing in bitcoin can be that simple. 😀