Buying bitcoin in Greece is not as easy as it should be. Most bitcoin exchanges require you to fill out lengthy onboarding processes and need you to deposit funds before you can start trading. Fortunately, there is a much simpler and faster way for Greeks to buy bitcoin.
Relai – Europe’s easiest bitcoin investing app – enables anyone in the Eurozone to buy bitcoin within minutes and without the need for ID verification or a deposit.
In this guide, you will learn how you can buy bitcoin using Relai.
How to Buy Bitcoin with Relai, Step-by-Step
The simplest way to buy bitcoin in Greece is using the Relai app. There are only three steps involved, from downloading the app to making your first bitcoin purchase.
The steps are:
- Access relai.ch and download the app (available for iOS & Android)
- Enter the amount of bitcoin you want to buy in euros
- Make a bank transfer to complete the bitcoin purchase
Now, let’s breakdown the process in a bit more detail to ensure that your first bitcoin purchase using Relai goes smoothly.
- Open the app, set up a passcode, and make sure you back up your wallet. (Write down your backup phrase and store it somewhere safe. You will need it to regain access to your wallet.)
- Next, put in the amount of bitcoin you want to buy (in euros). You can start with as little as €10 or as much as €100 on your first purchase. (After your first purchase, you can buy as much as €900 per day using the app!)
- Click ‘Next’ to view the payment details for your transaction.
- To complete the purchase, make a payment using your banking app to Relai’s brokerage partner, Bity. (But don’t forget to add the reference number, so we know who to attribute the coins to. 🙂
And there you go!
Your bitcoin will arrive in your Relai wallet as soon as the bank transfer settles. And that’s all it takes to buy bitcoin using Relai.
But wait! There’s more.
Bitcoin Auto-Investing Made Easy
Relai is actually most-known as a bitcoin auto-investing app that allows anyone to dollar-cost average bitcoin with as little as €10 per transaction.
Dollar-cost averaging (DCA) is an investment strategy that involves buying a fixed dollar (or euro) amount of an asset at regular intervals to reduce the impact of market volatility on your investment.
Dollar-cost averaging is a popular strategy that works for all types of investors, from an 18-year old making their first investment to seasoned portfolio managers on Wall Street.
In light of bitcoin’s relatively high volatility combined with its high returns potential, many experienced (and novice) bitcoiners are choosing dollar-cost averaging as their approach to investing in bitcoin.
Using Relai, you can dollar-cost average bitcoin automatically by setting up weekly or monthly auto-buys using a recurring bank payment.