Buying bitcoin should be as easy as clicking a button in an app. However, many bitcoin-curious investors find themselves struggling with lengthy onboarding procedures on trading platforms or complicated trading processes on peer-to-peer exchanges.
Fortunately, we have built Europe’s easiest bitcoin investing app, Relai, to enable people to buy bitcoin with only a few clicks on their smartphones.
In this guide, you will learn how to buy bitcoin in France within minutes and without the need for ID verification using Relai.
What is Bitcoin?
Before we explain how you can buy bitcoin using Relai, let’s take a brief look at what bitcoin actually is.
Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that operates on a distributed peer-to-peer network to enable anyone with an internet connection to store, send, and receive money over the internet without the need for a financial intermediary.
Essentially, bitcoin allows anyone across the globe to be their own bank.
In its early years, bitcoin emerged as a promising new, alternative global currency – free from government control or central bank interference – that enables low-cost, borderless money transfers and payments.
As bitcoin evolved, however, the digital currency’s narrative changed. Bitcoin is now widely considered more of a gold-like investment asset used as a store of value and a hedge against a decline in the global economy and traditional financial assets. Hence, it is now often referred to as digital gold.
For investors, buying bitcoin means investing in an alternative asset, with a low correlation to traditional assets, that has generated the highest returns of all major asset classes in the last decade.
How to Buy Bitcoin in France Without ID Verification
Arguably, the easiest way to buy bitcoin in France without ID verification is using Relai.
Relai is Europe’s easiest bitcoin investing app that enables seamless bitcoin purchases within minutes.
Buying bitcoin in France has, therefore, never been easier. All it takes is three simple steps and a few minutes of your time.
- Download Relai on your smartphone (available for Android or iOS)
- Choose the amount of bitcoin (BTC) you want to purchase
- Make the payment (via bank transfer) and receive your bitcoin in your wallet
Now, let’s look at the process in more detail.
- Access www.relai.ch and download the Relai app onto your mobile phone. The app is available on both iOS and Android.
- Once you have downloaded Relai, set up a four-digit passcode, and back up your wallet. You can find your wallet backup in ‘Settings.’ (Write down your backup phrase and store it securely. If you lose your phone, you will need the backup phrase to restore your bitcoin wallet.)
- Next, click on the ‘Buy Bitcoin’ dashboard button. And put in the amount of bitcoin you want to buy in euros. You can start with as little as €10 and acquire as much as €100 worth on your first purchase. (After your first transaction, you can buy up to €900 per day!)
- Once you have decided how much bitcoin you want to purchase, click ‘Next’ to find the payment details for your bank transfer.
- Finally, type the payment details into your banking app to finalize the payment to Relai’s brokerage partner, Bity. (But don’t forget to add the reference number!)
And that’s it!
You will receive your bitcoin in your Relai wallet as soon as your payment settles.