Estonia is arguably the most technologically innovative country in Europe. However, it still isn’t as easy to buy bitcoin in Estonia as it should be. Most bitcoin exchanges require you to complete lengthy onboarding procedures and need you to deposit funds before you can start trading.
Fortunately, there’s a new bitcoin app in town that allows you to buy bitcoin within minutes and without the need for ID verification.
The app is called Relai.
In this step-by-step beginner’s guide, you will learn how to buy bitcoin in Estonia using Relai.
How to Buy Bitcoin with Relai
Relai is Europe’s easiest bitcoin investment app that allows anyone in the Eurozone and Switzerland to buy bitcoin within minutes.
Buying bitcoin with Relai is so easy, it only takes three steps:
- Download Relai on your smartphone
- Put in the amount of bitcoin (BTC) you want to purchase
- Make a bank transfer to complete your bitcoin purchase
Now, let’s look at the process in more detail.
- Download the app from the App Store or Play Store.
- Open the Relai app and back-up your wallet. (Note down your backup phrase and keep it safe. You can find it in Settings.)
- Put in the amount of bitcoin (BTC) you want to buy.
- Click “Next” to confirm the bitcoin purchase.
- Put in your bank account’s IBAN so that Relai’s brokerage partner, Bity, knows who the funds are coming from and who to send the bitcoin to.
- Copy and paste the payment details into your banking app and process the bank transfer to complete the bitcoin purchase. (But make sure you enter the transaction reference!)
- Your bitcoin will show up in your Relai wallet as soon as the bank transfer settles.
And that’s it!
That’s how easy it can be to buy bitcoin in Estonia.
Auto-Invest in Bitcoin with Relai
If you want to auto-invest in bitcoin to build a large position in the “digital gold” over time, you can use Relai’s Auto-Investing feature to dollar-cost average bitcoin in a completely hands-off and automated manner.
Setting up auto-investing functions in the same way as an instant buy. The only two differences are:
- You set your bitcoin buy to weekly or monthly;
- You set up a recurring bank transfer instead of a one-off payment.
Dollar-cost averaging bitcoin on auto-pilot can be that easy.