Unfortunately, it’s not that easy to buy bitcoin in Denmark. Most crypto exchanges are too complicated for newcomers and, to make matters worse, they typically require you to complete a cumbersome ID verification process before you can even make your first purchase. Fortunately, a better option is available now: Relai.
Relai is Europe’s easiest bitcoin investment app that allows anyone to invest in bitcoin within minutes and without the need for ID verification.
In this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to buy bitcoin in Denmark using the Relai app.
Buying Bitcoin with Relai: Here’s How
Buying bitcoin using the Relai app is so simple, it only requires three basic steps:
- Download the Relai app. It’s available for Android and iOS.
- Put in the amount of bitcoin (BTC) you want to buy (in euros).
- Make a euro bank transfer to complete the transaction.
It’s important to point out that Relai currently only supports EUR and CHF payments, which means Danish investors will need to have a EUR bank account to use Relai. If your bank doesn’t provide a EUR account, there are numerous banking apps – such as Revolut and N26 – that provide EUR accounts to Danish residents. Once you are set up with a EUR account, you are good to go. 😊
Now, let’s break that down into more detail to make it as easy as possible for you to buy your first bitcoin using Relai.
- Download the Relai mobile app (iOS or Android)
- Choose a passcode and back up your wallet. You can find the wallet backup function in ‘Settings.’ (Write down your backup phrase and store it safely. )
- Input in the amount of BTC you want to buy. You can start with as little as €10 and buy as much as €90 on your first purchase. From the next purchase onwards, you can buy as much as €900 a day.
- Click ‘Next’ to view the payment details that you will need for your EUR bank transfer.
- Make the payment to Relai’s brokerage partner, Bity, using a EUR bank transfer. Make sure to add the reference number to the transaction.
And that’s it! Buying bitcoin can be THAT simple. 😀
Your purchased bitcoin will arrive as soon as your bank transfer has settled.