Read the original contribution by marc steiner here https://marcsteiner.tech/blog/bitcoin-einstieg-in-10-schritten
Are you looking for a quick and easy way to get started with Bitcoin? Below you will find my Top 10 steps to get you up to speed quickly with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin introduction in 10 steps
- Read the “Bitcoin One Pager“
- Download the “Relai App” and buy your first Bitcoins
- Develop a feeling for sending and receiving Bitcoins: Download the “Green Wallet” to your smartphone (link) and send Bitcoins from the “Relai App” to the “Green Wallet”
- Understand first basics: “Private/Public Key“, “Addresses”, “Wallet Backups thanks to Seed-Phrase“
- Study own Bitcoin transactions in a block explorer
- Buy another sum with “Relai App”
- Read the Bitcoin Standard
- Create a Bitcoin savings plan with more familiarity to buy Bitcoin regularly
- Buy a “Bitcoin-only” hardware wallet (e.g. BitBox02), send Bitcoin on it and implement a secure storage and inheritance strategy (link)
- Test and expand your Bitcoin knowledge with:
- “Twenty-one” Podcast (Link)
- “Understanding Bitcoin” Podcast (Link)
- “Simple Crypto” App (Link)
- Books by Aprycot Media (Link)
- My upcoming YoutTube Channel (Link)
Of course there are many different ways to get started with Bitcoin. But I personally give beginners these 10 steps to take along the way. You can of course also use other providers, apps and books, the only important thing is that you find a good mix of practice and theory.
Would you like support in getting started with Bitcoin and someone who can answer all your questions? Then take a look at my seminar offer. I look forward to supporting you on your way into the Bitcoin world!
Credits go to Daniel Schnurr (@schnurr_daniel, https://www.bitlexsa.com) for his template and inspiration
Read the original contribution by marc steiner here: https://marcsteiner.tech/blog/bitcoin-einstieg-in-10-schritten